Long Time Away
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Long Time Away Author: Pzt_RasalomLocation: Brisbane, Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:56 am
    —
Hi all! Well its been a while(too long some would say) but i rediscovered CC
in all its glory again. :Cool
Its been fun running thru CC3 again but i really had a good look at CC5 this time( only played a few times when i first got it)
Problem is I have been missing so much that the community has put here for all to share that i'm not sure where to start Confused
Mods? Create something(give it a go)? Join a clan? play online?

So many choices but so little time Crying or Very sad

#2:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:49 pm
    —
The first thing to do would be to download GJS (the most popular mod) and anyother mods that look interesting to you.

Next, get over to gamespy.com and get yourself some online experience and get to know the community there.

The rest will fall into place.

GL!
Mac

#3:  Author: Pzt_RasalomLocation: Brisbane, Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:52 pm
    —
Thanks!

Got GJS, Beyond The Beach, Stalingrad and SDK.
Still haven't slept yet!

BTW, can anyone explain how the clans work?
I mean if I get good enough, how do you join up?

#4:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:49 am
    —
well you have to play an online game against a member of the clan you want to join, then afterwards the member tells the leader of that clan to allow you to join. thats about it.

#5:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:07 am
    —
You don't have to join a clan to play h2h but there are definitely benefits to being part of one.

I joined the Panzertruppen Gruppe back in January and have enjoyed it tremendously

I've made a number of new friends and contacts for h2h games.

You're part of a community that can help you learn the ropes of h2h play and refine your CC battle skills.

You get to participate in group Wars either within your Clan or between clans.

Right now there is a war being waged between the Red Devils and the Mercenaries on the African Mod.

There are many excellent clans/groups out there. Just talk to some members and find out about their organization.

Here's the link to the Panzertruppen (Pzt)

http://www.geocities.com/panzertruppen1/PztCCGruppe.html

#6:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:26 pm
    —
Have a look

here

Wink

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1