You Know when you are loosing
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: You Know when you are loosing Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:40 pm
    —
Hey Mooxe nice home page the trouble is we all laugh but they have all happened to us at some time.
well to start the thread off again...............
you know you are loosing when with 2mins you have 4 men dragging a
AT GUN across a field to capture the last VL you need

#2:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:17 am
    —
Haha, nice one desertmouse.

You know you're loosing when you walk away from the computer mid-battle to see if there is any beer left in the fridge.

#3:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:41 am
    —
both of thoses are pretty good.

you know when your losing when you've lost half your forces and your opponent hasnt used their air strike yet.

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:21 am
    —
Quote:
You know you're loosing when you walk away from the computer mid-battle to see if there is any beer left in the fridge.

Either that or you head to the garage to smoke hoping the game will be over when you get back.

One time I had one guy left and my opponent was looking for him & asking where he was.
I had no choice but to tell him.......

Quote:
"He's hiding behind the destroyed tank but be carefull because he has a knife"

#5:  Author: I_AM_LONO PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:04 pm
    —
Good ones guys, got a good laugh out of them Laughing

You know you are losing when you are counting that vehicle crew as part of your main defense line Rolling Eyes

#6:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:56 pm
    —
Quote:
"He's hiding behind the destroyed tank but be carefull because he has a knife"

A knife is better than a half brick.

Was he wounded?

#7:  Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:30 pm
    —
Quote:
Either that or you head to the garage to smoke hoping the game will be over when you get back.

smoking while youre men are dying in the field so you can get some shiny medals shame on you chest soldier Crying or Very sad
any way ln pac mod which l just loaded up l know when l am losing when my men surrender quicker whan l can kill the Japs Confused l
nice mod if Ron Getz is still around

#8:  Author: Vman PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:35 pm
    —
You know you're losing when all your men are out of ammo and you turn to your last resort which is to lead them into a "glorious and heroic" charge to cut down the enemy with their bayonets.

...Unfortunately, halfway through your men get suppressed, drop to the dirt, and die.

You know you're losing when your enemy has several tanks and your only AT gun is destroyed a few seconds into the game.

#9:  Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:16 pm
    —
you know you're loosing when...

Whatever remains of your troops are set to ambush in the thickest woods you can find and the only thing that matters to you any longer is the counter stepping down towards zero

(of course that's never happened to me) Shocked

#10:  Author: Gen_JackLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:17 pm
    —
These are great, never thought I could laugh so much over this topic Very Happy

You know you are losing when your veteran command tank crew bails out when there are no enemy within 200m and no LOS to any enemy tanks Shocked

#11:  Author: Hedges13Location: USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:11 pm
    —
haha these are great...

you know your losing when, when you can't find a single VL you control.

you know your losing when, someone who has no idea what close combat says to you, "hey bro, its looks like your getting your butt kicked"

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1