Topo map of Arhnem and surrounding
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

#1: Topo map of Arhnem and surrounding Author: Woest PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:15 am
    —
Hi,

Well this is my first post in this forum, so hi. Like many others i am looking forward to this mod. Personally i really like to see the British 1st Airborne Division in action on the landing places, in oosterbeek and arhnem. I don't know how active this mod still is, but here is a good site with allot of photos and maps.

Gelderland in beeld

It is in dutch, so for some this will be a search so here are the most useful links to explore.

Map of gelderland (the province/state of arhnem)
Map
Select the map below and view a detailed map of arhnem, oosterbeek, ect of maps from 1944/45.
NOTE: to link is not working properly. When you select the link above and the page is loaded it does not show the maps. To see them press 'kaarten' on the upper menu then under 'Kies een plaats' select arnhem. Then on page 2 it is the lowest map. I hope that helps.

Pictures of Oosterbeek (note under 'Kies een straat of object' you can select the street or object!)
Pictures Oosterbeek
NOTE: the same goes for this link it is not working properly. When the page is loaded first select a different town under 'Kies een plaats'. Wait till the page has loaded and reselect Oosterbeek again and you will see the correct pictures. The site probably works with cookies...

If you look again at the above site, you see above the 'Kies een straat of object' the following sentence 'Kies een plaats' or in english Select a place/town. So you can search for places like, arhnem, wolfheze and other important places.

I hope my explanation is understandable. Good luck with the mod

#2:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:23 am
    —
Hey Woest,

Thnx for posting this website. i wasn´t familiar with this my self but looks like a good and useable site Wink hope it will help but arnhem isn´t really my area of intrest anymore because i have almost all maps done or in progress. maybe i can find some things about bemmel and elst on it.

Cheers Buck

ps. ik ben een nederlander dus ik vond me weg wel hoor Wink

#3:  Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:39 pm
    —
Don't know if you have these two already, they're downloadable maps of arnhem of around 1940.

Greets and a happy new year to all,
kwen.

http://www.geheugenvannederland.nl/?/nl/zoekresultaten/pagina/1/arnhem%20kaart/(%27arnhem%20kaart%27%20*)%20and%20(type%20any%20%27image%20video%20audio%20text%27)/&colcount=0&wst=arnhem%20kaart

#4:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:27 am
    —
Hey Kweniston,

Thanks for the link i downloaded all the maps i need for my modding projects... You also might wanna mail this link to schrecken and Jimrm2 or RD_Oddball they could also use it Wink

CHeers Buck

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1