El Adem not working (does work after manual download)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

#1: El Adem not working (does work after manual download) Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:18 am
    —
Hello, first off: love the work that's been done! Thank you!

When doing the Operation Compass Winds Down operation,
CC5 just quit on me every time I tried to do a battle in El Adem.

I then manually downloaded El Adem, installed it, and the problem was gone, luckily. Maybe there's a problem in the main archive, don't know.

#2:  Author: RD_Oddball PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:19 pm
    —
Sorry for the slow response kweniston.

Thanks for pointing out the issue. We'll look into it.

#3:  Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:36 pm
    —
No problem, thanks for looking into it.
I like the mod, very nicely done. Busy holding 'the wire' as the Italians right now Smile.

Btw, is it the intention to name every palm something like Big Palm 3 or is that just not refined as of yet. Not really an issue tho.

#4:  Author: RD_Oddball PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:53 pm
    —
Re: palms naming - yeah that was more a logistical issue than anything else. I really hate seeing patterns in maps and try to avoid them as much as humanly possible. So I tried to mix up the trees so identical looking trees are not directly next to each other. The only way to do this in 3C map editor is to have your tree elements named something you can remember. Since I had 5 big palm trees and 5 medium ones I wanted to name them something that I'd know what they were without visual reference.

So I suppose in the end you could say it's a lack of attention to detail by not having gone back and renamed them. I didn't think it was a big deal but now that you bring it up maybe I should have. Something to consider for future updates I guess. Thanks for raising the issue. All feedback is much appreciated.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1