Mod Updates?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Mod Updates? Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:02 am
    —
Hi,

I´m glad to see that some of the "old" mods were released!
Stalingrad - Der Kessel for example is one of the greatest mods i think but its very difficult to get some infos about a mod which is in progress or?!

Is it possible to get in this threat all our infos about the mods they are still in progress?
I have some mods listed but i don´t know the aktual status

CC3:
Indochine 1950 - 1954
Battle Of Surabaya 1945

CC4:
Monte Cassino
Stalingrad - Frozen Tears

CC5:
2nd Battle of Kharkov
3rd Battle of Kharkov - Backhand Blow 42
Bataan Penisula 1942 January - February
Battle of Berlin 2
Battle Of Surabaya 1945
Battle of the Ebro
Battle of the Scheldt
Budapest 1944 - 1945
Cambrai 1917 – Breaking the Hindenburg Line
Contre-attaque sur l'Aisne
Dien Bien Phu
El Alamein (new Version)
Gallipoli 1915
Italy 43 - Ortona Mod
Kreta
Kursk 1943 - Zitadelle - Battle of the Voronezh Front
Operation Blosse Hügel
Operation Market Garden
Operation Mars
Operation Taifun - Battle of Moscow 1941
Race to Bastogne
Stalingrad - Operation Circle
The Battered Bastards of Bastogne
The Battle of Kursk (2. Kursk Mod)
The Battle of the Scheldt
Vietnam

Lets update this list so we all will know the aktual stand of these mods

I know the 2nd Battle of Kharkov mod ist sill in the last testphase
Stalingrad - Operation Circle is still at the beginning of work

Italy is still in progress???

#2: Re: Mod Updates? Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:49 pm
    —
Wittmann44 wrote:
Hi,

I´m glad to see that some of the "old" mods were released!
Stalingrad - Der Kessel for example is one of the greatest mods i think but its very difficult to get some infos about a mod which is in progress or?!

Is it possible to get in this threat all our infos about the mods they are still in progress?
I have some mods listed but i don´t know the aktual status

CC3:
Indochine 1950 - 1954
Battle Of Surabaya 1945

CC4:
Monte Cassino
Stalingrad - Frozen Tears

CC5:
2nd Battle of Kharkov
3rd Battle of Kharkov - Backhand Blow 42
Bataan Penisula 1942 January - February
Battle of Berlin 2
Battle Of Surabaya 1945
Battle of the Ebro
Battle of the Scheldt
Budapest 1944 - 1945
Cambrai 1917 – Breaking the Hindenburg Line
Contre-attaque sur l'Aisne
Dien Bien Phu
El Alamein (new Version)
Gallipoli 1915
Italy 43 - Ortona Mod
Kreta
Kursk 1943 - Zitadelle - Battle of the Voronezh Front
Operation Blosse Hügel
Operation Market Garden
Operation Mars
Operation Taifun - Battle of Moscow 1941
Race to Bastogne
Stalingrad - Operation Circle
The Battered Bastards of Bastogne
The Battle of Kursk (2. Kursk Mod)
The Battle of the Scheldt
Vietnam

Lets update this list so we all will know the aktual stand of these mods

I know the 2nd Battle of Kharkov mod ist sill in the last testphase
Stalingrad - Operation Circle is still at the beginning of work

Italy is still in progress???

Hi Wittmann,

Regarding the mods I am responsible for:

1) SDK version 1.2 is in progress and would be released somewhere around this summer
2) Operation Circle is not at trhe beginning of development! Go to the SOC forum for the latest news!
3) Contre Attaque sur l'Aisne..... is working. I just have to improve some maps/graphics/ etc....

I have seen on your list a lot of mods that I never heard before....but look really great! Anynews would be of course welcome on thosed ones.

Last thing: I am currently gathering a lot of info about a mod that, in my opinion, should be great: Bir Hakeim. If someone is interested to make a mod about this interesting battle, please contact me.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

#3:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:24 am
    —
actually add another mod to the list. I've been working on one where the battlefield is my hometown. Smile but im still working on the first map. Rolling Eyes
P.S. nice pic pzjager

#4: BoS45 Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:42 am
    —
Battle of Surabaya 1945 I'm working on is a CC5 mod...was there an attempt to mod the battle to CC3 before we started the CC5 mod?

Here's last month's BoS45 update:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3682&highlight=

We've also thrown together a simple blogspot site for infos and updates on BoS45 at:
http://battleofsurabaya1945.blogspot.com

Hmm...if only all the mods in progress make it to the finished product...that would be awesome!!

#5:  Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:33 pm
    —
Hi guys! As for the mod "Gallipoli 1915" , since I am not the modder, i can not say sure when it will be released. But I am preparing the turkish voice files, and some photos and translations for the mod to help Andima, who is doing the modding job and I guess that the mod will probably be released in the summer.

In Andima's photo gallery here, you can have a little idea about what is going on with the mod.

---->

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=topn&cat=10828&pos=2

#6:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:32 am
    —
If i had the patience, time and knolodge to make a mod i would love to do one about the Warsaw Uprising Smile

Mayby in some years Embarassed

#7:  Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:59 am
    —
@ king_tiger_tank

what is the name of your mod?
Can you give some information about it?

Are you still at the beginning or is the progress without the maps finished? Wink

#8:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:59 pm
    —
Wittmann44 wrote:
@ king_tiger_tank

what is the name of your mod?
Can you give some information about it?

Are you still at the beginning or is the progress without the maps finished? Wink

well the name of it is operation last hope. it is all about a fictional invasion of the united states by germany in 1943, by 1946 the german army makes it to the midwest states with japanese forces landing on the west coast the united states is forced to launch a final offensive against the germans, starting in a small
town in kansas. I still haven't got much done (i dont have the time to work on it).

#9:  Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:28 pm
    —
cool szenario! Like the new egoshooter fall of liverty Smile do you think that you can complete it?

#10:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:27 pm
    —
dunno, im almost always busy, but i would give the idea to some other modders.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1