Close Combat Online
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: Close Combat Online Author: FissiLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:54 am
    —
Hi folks,
may be a stupid question but is Close Combat alive? Where is it played? Has every clan it's own server or is there an community server? And which one is played CC3 or CC5? My favourite one is CC3 RR.

I would like to play CC online. I've played CC 2,3,4,5 offline for years and after a break of a few years I would like to rejoin.

Thanks
Fissi

#2: Re: Close Combat Online Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:15 pm
    —
Yes Close Combat is Alive and kicking. GameSpy Arcade is the standard location where people gather to play. A number of clans are very active and some meet and communicate via MSN or TeamSpeak to arrange games via direct TCP/IP.

There are many news mods available and several more in the works. Note that I am only speaking for CCV since I don't play CCIII but I believe CCIII has an active community as well.

Come join us in GameSpy for some h2h action.

#3:  Author: FissiLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:23 pm
    —
Ok, copy!
Let's see if i find someone... Laughing

Thanks

#4: Re: Close Combat Online Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:12 pm
    —
Pzt_kevin_dtn wrote:
Yes Close Combat is Alive and kicking. GameSpy Arcade is the standard location where people gather to play. A number of clans are very active and some meet and communicate via MSN or TeamSpeak to arrange games via direct TCP/IP.

There are many news mods available and several more in the works. Note that I am only speaking for CCV since I don't play CCIII but I believe CCIII has an active community as well.

Come join us in GameSpy for some h2h action.

yes both CC3 and CC2 are on tournment house

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1