Blackstumps, Comanders Guide to manouvers in the bedroom
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Blackstumps, Comanders Guide to manouvers in the bedroom Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:03 am
    —
No1 Always wear a "helmet" during action, remember son safety first. No2 Always keep your weapon clean, oiled and loaded ready for any instant engagement. No3 Always try to use reconn first to determine the strength of your opponent. No4 If early withdrawal is required because of overuse of the troops too early in the engagement, the commander WILL be held responsible. ( also opponent will have a psychological advantage in next battle ) No5 Remember if you're on top of the situation TAKE NO PRISONERS !! if your opponent is on top try not to move the troops around too much, it will only make your opponent more aggresive and don't beg for mercy have some PRIDE!!
No6 Never let your opponent know your weak spot as on occasion this will be exploited to ensure a quick closure to the battle. No7 The value of ambush and the use of stealth tactics at night, to slip the troops into a tight spot is not to be underestimated. However BEWARE THE COUNTER AMBUSH !! No8 If using chemical weapons to gain an advantage over opponent REMEMBER don't test them yourself!!
No9 If as a commander u have to go down then REMEMBER those that have gone before you.
No10 As commander of your troops at some stage in your career, u may have to surrender, REMEMBER theres no coming back from their.
GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING !! Laughing

#2:  Author: aikmenLocation: Toronto Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:42 pm
    —
Laughing

Good stuff brother.

#3:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:32 am
    —
Cool
Quote:
No2 Always keep your weapon clean, oiled and loaded ready for any instant engagement

I've recieved some very strange looks at work today following this advice Stumpy. It's seeming to be having opposite the desired effect as today everyone is keepiing far away from Wruff.
Like the nice lady in HR. I walked into the office today "oiled and loaded and ready for any instant engagement" and she ran. I was left just standing there at full attention. Shocked

I sure hope you know what you're talking about. Embarassed

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

#4:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:06 am
    —
LMAO. I shall take this handy guide with me were ever I go. Truely these are words from a masterful warrior. My only question is, what if you're the last trooper left standing alone on the field of battle Question I seem to be in that position a lot.

#5:  Author: poliLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:48 pm
    —
Drop and Give it 50!!

Shocked

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1