ABTF Simple Question.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: ABTF Simple Question. Author: gemimoon PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:46 pm
    —
A simple question for the pros:

1) How do I get my ABTF working properly, I have rooftop 210 and rooftop something else not wanting to install when I try to do the full install.

I can however do a typical install and everything installs. Only problem is when I do the typical install I get to about 6% of the campaign and I get the error hard disc is full try to clear some space of the disc and try again. I would really like to play the campaigns again.

Maybe I need to purchase a new disc but that's going to take days and Im no computer guru so I would need the idiots guide on how to fix this problem. A lot of the information on the site is like speaking martian to me... Anybody with help would be greatly appreciated,as I love playing this game, I just recently found it hiding in my closet in an old handbag.

#2:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:46 am
    —
Hard disc full error is a typical message if some of the mapfiles is missing. I dont think it is your "real" hardrive who makes the error...

Mats

#3:  Author: gemimoon PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:03 pm
    —
ok, thanks and what exact map files do i need to fix the problem then? There is about a million files in here so I kinda need to know which one is the right one to d/l? Thanks alot for the feedback!

#4:  Author: gemimoon PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:09 pm
    —
yeah and one more thing if you could explain with as much detail as possible i would appreciate it too, because i get confused with all this mumbo jumbo.

Second to None! 2 ID for Life!

#5:  Author: sample PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:09 am
    —
send me a pm with the exact problem and i will help you

regards,

M.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1