Hero MG squad
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Hero MG squad Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:19 am
    —
These guys were deployed in a shellhole near the tank breech on Utah Beach against ANZAC_Bolt.Wreaking havoc in the confusion,they got 28kills,before getting overun,their effort single handlely prevented the beach from being taken first turn.

#2: And against Stumpy Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:40 am
    —

#3:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:17 pm
    —
uh, i mean, not being able to kill that one team off before it killed 28 of his men, thats just lol to me. with tanks and all. it just aint right! he were not hosting so he couldnt see muzzle flash? I hope its not a testimony of Anzac tactics hehe,

#4: MMM Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:31 pm
    —
well Red it was Bolts first time attacking the map,cant all be perfecto wankers like you are!
I was hosting against Bolt.
in game against Blackstump where he hosted same MG managed 15 kills.also it wasnt Blackstumps first time attacking the map.
When u use a MG do u just leave it firing until enemy find it? probably why u only get 1 or 2 kills.
and in my AAR in AAR thread i attacked while not hosting,and i didnt have a problem with it,let alone try to make an excuse,there ur tactics.
If ur so jealous of the mod set up,and cant say good on ya for finishing it crawl back under ur rock instead.

#5: Red Scorpian Vs Mooxe on Utah 1.3 Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:21 am
    —

this makes Red Scorpians criticism of ANZAC tactics even funnier.
ANZAC_Bolt got 3/4 of map against me and was his first time.
Bolt had less tanks too,and he didnt use a halftrack to invade on DDay either.
not that any of that is lol material Rolling Eyes

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1