CC5 Stalingrad step 7
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: CC5 Stalingrad step 7 Author: rich1000 PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:41 am
    —
Hi All.

Can anyone please help me please.i have installed all steps to a tee,but when it comes to step 7 i get an error message.When i run the con fig manager,i see in the not installed box what should be there (STALINGRADv1.2).i high light it to install and i get this message :- Faied to copy:\program files\ssi\close combat invasion normandy\cc5.exe to system\original\cc5.exe(error code = 112).
Any help would be very greatful,thanks for your time.Kansas1000

#2:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:37 am
    —
Go to Programs/ open the folder you have Cfgv13 in,you should see a folder called System,inside that folder should be 2 more folders ,1 called "Original" and a second folder named "Packages" If you dont see them,just create new folders,and name them like ive posted...then install your mod...it should work after this(sometimes when installing Cfg13,it doesnt always create these folders).

You error is saying they dont exsist.

#3: Step 7 Author: rich1000 PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:47 am
    —
Hi RD_ ROACH.

Thanks very much for you help,I have done as you have said both folders are in the system folder.Original folder is empty and packages has a folder in there with stalingradv1.2.So what do i do now,should i uninstall and start all over again.Thanks again Roach.rich

#4: Re: Step 7 Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:41 am
    —
rich1000 wrote:
Hi RD_ ROACH.

Thanks very much for you help,I have done as you have said both folders are in the system folder.Original folder is empty and packages has a folder in there with stalingradv1.2.So what do i do now,should i uninstall and start all over again.Thanks again Roach.rich

Have you tryed installing the mod(in CfgV13) since you have created those folders? If not , try installing it,if it doesent work,post the error you get.

#5:  Author: rich1000 PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:25 pm
    —
Hi RD_ ROACH,so sorry for the slow response,but thank you very much for your help,it now works fine thanks to you.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1