SOC Video - Ideas meltingpot
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

#1: SOC Video - Ideas meltingpot Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:33 pm
    —
hi folks,

i will start with the video as soon as pzjäger gives green light for it. So there is still time for some public debate.

any recommendations, ideas and hints are welcome...

have tons of videomaterial collected...

ps. sorry again pzjäger for findig not valuable data in berlin for SOC (Stalingrad divisions lost most of war diaries and my usb drive crasehd so only few modders got few bits info)

#2: Re: SOC Video - Ideas meltingpot Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:56 pm
    —
Polemarchos wrote:
hi folks,

i will start with the video as soon as pzjäger gives green light for it. So there is still time for some public debate.

any recommendations, ideas and hints are welcome...

have tons of videomaterial collected...

ps. sorry again pzjäger for findig not valuable data in berlin for SOC (Stalingrad divisions lost most of war diaries and my usb drive crasehd so only few modders got few bits info)

Hi Polemarchos,

OF COURSE, the light is green. We still have time to think about it, but the earliest the best, and your idea to open the room to everyone is very nice.

Don't forget, anyway, to think about the "music" file. Let's stay in contact for that as well. I hope to be able to send you as well the datas in september, so that we can discuss together the improvements/changes you would like to see

Cheers
PJ

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1