Road To Bagdad
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Road to Baghdad

#1: Road To Bagdad Author: JBF PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:40 am
    —
It seems impossible to buy RTB in France.
I need some Help !

JBF from Paris

#2: Re: Road To Bagdad Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:09 pm
    —
JBF wrote:
It seems impossible to buy RTB in France.
I need some Help !

JBF from Paris

Look in the news we'e got one news about how buying CD, some french and belgium ppl buyed it, the news is translated in french ... Wink and we've got one area forum dedicated to french speaking if you need help in french :p

#3:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:55 pm
    —
Or you can PM us Wink

#4:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:25 pm
    —
Dear JBF, dont waste time and money to get this game.I can promise you that almost every mod for Close Combat is better than this.
There is only two positive things with this game, the size of the maps and the opportunity to load and unload vehicles.

How fun is it to hear the Iraqis shout with US voicies? Why couldnt they at least gave you the chanche to play with both sides in singleplayer.....

Hi! Mats

#5:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:09 pm
    —
Sapa is right

The only reason to pursue purchasing this game would be if you already had all 5 versions of CC and CCM and needed RTB to complete the set.

What is interesting is that I cant find the game new anywhere anymore,used to be at Wal-Mart and EBGames but not anymore,a search of those two sites come up with nothing.
Only place I have found it is by just searching the MS shopping results.

#6: hard to find Author: LuckyStrike PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:51 am
    —
finaly found the game. apparently it was withdrawn from sales... bad PR or something i guess.

well atleast i found it.... and found it to be crap. No campaign. agree that the only good thing is the mount function.

Also I usually play in 800x600 but that doesnt seem to be a possibilty anymore.

#7:  Author: JokerKGLocation: Georgia USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:19 pm
    —
Well If any one doesnt want it then I will buy it from you.

Close Combat Series -> Road to Baghdad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1