A request for video AAR for us newbies
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: A request for video AAR for us newbies Author: general_solomon PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:43 am
    —
I am not sure if there is a way for player to record their battles. This would be better than pay tv. I would not want to watch anything else.

well, maybe some channels. I think this would be awesome. there are times i dont want to play, but i would nice to see other player battling it out.

This is a request to those that run this forum and the players. I think this will seperate us from all other gamer websites.

thanks,

Gen solomon

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:54 am
    —
Theres some videos on Youtube. Once you watch them, you will realize its actually kind of borring. What makes them borring and hard to follow is the screen scrolling.

#3:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:11 am
    —
Latest versions of CC include Battle Replay which includes Multiplayer sessions.

Even better than screen video capture as you can scroll around at will and watch the action you are interested in.

#4:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:27 pm
    —
Cool...most modern RTS feature replay saving nowadays...so the next in the CC series should have that also.
As for the current CC series we're playing, making movies or capturing your games using a dedicated screen capture software just takes too much resource and the movie files you get are quite huge. You will need to edit and shrink the movie before sharing them...so that's a drag.
Looking forward to CC with battle replay feature built-in!

#5:  Author: general_solomon PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:20 am
    —
any chance of see video AAR's for CCWAR.

#6:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:54 am
    —
WaR vids here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1945246

#7:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:54 am
    —
general_solomon wrote:
any chance of see video AAR's for CCWAR.

Shreckie made a couple of them...
Come' on, Shreck...cough up those CCWAR Video AAR links! Smile

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1