LA BATALLA DEL EBRO, MOD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Rio Ebro

#1: LA BATALLA DEL EBRO, MOD Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (España) PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:29 pm
    —
First to congratulate, to our Spanish colleagues, (nomadias) by this one magnificent mod. In special, I have liked music. I have proven, with the republican side, finding the following failures.

1ºError, that adds the losses to the opposite side, as it is possible to be seen in a “total” the losses accumulates them in winning side.

2ºLo same happens in the map of the campaign

3º 3º Also is changed, the symbol “La Gallina" in the taken maps.

To excuse the translation

Greetings

#2:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:06 pm
    —
Yeah it seems quite bugged. I'm not playing it untill the bugs are fixed.

#3:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:14 pm
    —
Searry wrote:

LOL. Apparently cheery isn't playing it until it's data is perfect, in English, and can only be played with a new laser mouse.

#4:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:25 pm
    —
Pzt_Mac wrote:
Searry wrote:

LOL. Apparently cheery isn't playing it until it's data is perfect, in English, and can only be played with a new laser mouse.

Haha. I mean't that there are so numerous bugs, that it isn't fun to play. Also spanish language isn't comparable to any other european language, so it's impossibl to even try to understand it.

#5:  Author: loveanddestroy PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:40 pm
    —
Searry wrote:
Also spanish language isn't comparable to any other european language, so it's impossibl to even try to understand it.

No, it's similar to Italian, like when you play mods of Afrika...example:
escuadron - squad
equipo/grupo - team/squad
ametralladora - machine gun
batallon - batalion
compañia - company
division - division
regimiento - regiment
tanque/carro de combate - tank
grupo de asalto - assault grup
fusileros - rifle infantery
fusil - rifle
Alto mando - HQ
grupo de mando - Command team
oficial - oficer
soldado - soldier/private
sargento - sargeant
teniente - leutenant
capitan - capitan
muere cabron! - die bastard!...easy! Very Happy

#6:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:17 am
    —
You mean like "Dos cerveza por favor capitan" Razz

#7:  Author: Rek PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:38 pm
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote:
You mean like "Dos cerveza por favor capitan" Razz

or like... "nena, te ponia una naranja en la boca y te chupaba el coño hasta sacarte fanta"

when you go to Spain, say this to every woman beatifulll that you see

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

algun traductor intrepido por aca??? XXDD

#8:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:28 pm
    —
alright, i have a question and a bug found. first off the question, what is a Vacio, because in the mod, they are like afew different things. next the bug, the 18th legion is unable to move with out disappearing.

#9:  Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:47 pm
    —
Vacio is Empty Smile

#10:  Author: kleist PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:32 pm
    —
Rek wrote:

or like... "nena, te ponia una naranja en la boca y te chupaba el coño hasta sacarte fanta"

when you go to Spain, say this to every woman beatifulll that you see

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#11:  Author: Incompetent_CommanderLocation: Portugal - Alentejo PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:25 pm
    —
loveanddestroy wrote:
Searry wrote:
Also spanish language isn't comparable to any other european language, so it's impossibl to even try to understand it.

No, it's similar to Italian, like when you play mods of Afrika...example:
escuadron - squad
equipo/grupo - team/squad
ametralladora - machine gun
batallon - batalion
compañia - company
division - division
regimiento - regiment
tanque/carro de combate - tank
grupo de asalto - assault grup
fusileros - rifle infantery
fusil - rifle
Alto mando - HQ
grupo de mando - Command team
oficial - oficer
soldado - soldier/private
sargento - sargeant
teniente - leutenant
capitan - capitan
muere cabron! - die bastard!...easy! Very Happy

You guys forget the Portuguese language. it actually easy for me to play it in Castellano. But still, i am also not playing it untill the bugs are fixed.

portuguese castellano(spanish)
morte muerte death
sargento sargento seargent
ligeiro legero light
arma arma gun
comandante comandante comander

Dont stick just to the english language, it tends to narrow the mind as time passes.

#12:  Author: Mr_Nuke PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:19 pm
    —
Searry wrote:
Pzt_Mac wrote:
Searry wrote:

Haha. I mean't that there are so numerous bugs, that it isn't fun to play. Also spanish language isn't comparable to any other european language, so it's impossibl to even try to understand it.

Sorry man, but that's one of the most ignorant rants I've heard here, where people seem to have actually a bit of knowledge (contrary to a lot of forums...).

Do you know of latin languages? Spanish is close to italian and portuguese, as already stated, but to french and rumanian languages.

It's like with german language and dutch/flemish, and even english to some extent, etc.

#13:  Author: Incompetent_CommanderLocation: Portugal - Alentejo PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:39 am
    —
quote]"nena, te ponia una naranja en la boca y te chupaba el coño hasta sacarte fanta"[/quote]

now, aren't you a dirty hombre!

A big hello from Portugal to Spain, two nations that should never be apart!

#14:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:02 pm
    —
moved here from the mess forum

#15: Re: LA BATALLA DEL EBRO, MOD Author: McHaraLocation: Madrid PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:09 pm
    —
I'm currently playing version 2.0 of this mod and i've found it very nice. Its a great work that some people has done to remeber that horrible war where men talking the same language killed each others for nothing. The sounds, the weapons and the troops are very nice. The maps names have great realism such as "cotas" and "Gandesa" and de desing is very awesome. I'm really enjoying this mod. Thanks to all the developers of "Clan Nomada".

#16: Re: LA BATALLA DEL EBRO, MOD Author: McHaraLocation: Madrid PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:12 pm
    —
If anybody wants to play this mod, i'll try to be on a hamachi net that i've created:

Name: CC5 Rio Ebro
Pass: 1936

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Rio Ebro

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1