qclone will not work with windowsXP?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: qclone will not work with windowsXP? Author: Cpt_JB_MacLocation: saint john new brunswick, canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:41 pm
    —
does qclone work with winXP? i cant get it to work. Sad
any suggestions?

thx, jb

#2:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:14 pm
    —
wev made a version just for winxp, you can find it here...

cheers

#3: big thx RS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Cpt_JB_MacLocation: saint john new brunswick, canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:20 am
    —
thx partner!

jb Wink

#4: qclone trouble Author: Cpt_JB_MacLocation: saint john new brunswick, canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:50 am
    —
i got qclone from "cc1 to cc5 tools", page five, and it still wont work right. is this the version you meant?

thx ,jb

#5:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:41 am
    —
oh sorry mate, my bad, i was thinking about CCreq. we dont have a version of Qclone for XP, but it can work... im sure someone here can tell us how... i know it doesnt work with SP2...

#6:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:25 am
    —
Captain, dont forget to add always the Xp compability for any program for CCV, the Req, the Qclone..... need to be added in " launch this program with window 98" for CC1 u need to use Window 95, for all other they will work with window 98.....

Then dont forget to made right click before installing your Qclone on his shortcut and then to use, "properties/compability/launch this program....

#7:  Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:31 am
    —
Ehm excuse me plz.
But what is Qclone ? Question

#8:  Author: kwp PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:35 am
    —
You need MSJVM installed on your machine for Qclone to work. I am running WinXP SP2 with MSJVM installed and Qclone works without the compatability enabled.

Try this link for MSJVM........

http://home.wanadoo.nl/jheroen/VM/index.htm

#9:  Author: ActionJacksonDX PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:48 pm
    —
i thought that the MSJVM is included with xp?
i recently downloaded the SUNJVM to get qclone running, but it still didnt work...

#10:  Author: kwp PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:49 pm
    —
AT_ActionJackson wrote:
i thought that the MSJVM is included with xp?

Nope.

AT_ActionJackson wrote:
i recently downloaded the SUNJVM to get qclone running, but it still didnt work...

Sun JAVA is the true JAVA, you need the MS imitation of JAVA to make Qclone work as it was written in MSJVM.

#11: qclone and xp Author: Cpt_JB_MacLocation: saint john new brunswick, canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:40 pm
    —
thx troops!

i will try that msjvm program.

jb

#12: thx KWP! Author: Cpt_JB_MacLocation: saint john new brunswick, canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:27 pm
    —
that did the trick, thx mate!

Smile

jb

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1