Infantry Mobility
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Infantry Mobility Author: Wien1938 PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:55 pm
    —
Very happy with the game so far (having downloaded today)!
Couple of small problems though...
1. Machinegun teams (light or heavy) seem to be immobile? Once deployed they cannot be moved.
2. Buildings mostly cannot be entered?

Have I mucked up the installation or is this a bug?
Hopefully not being foolish.
Richard

Edit:
Was using the Vetmod and the 1st unofficial update. Think these did not like one another.
Richard

Ok. It's the Vetmod. As much as I like it, it will have to go. MG-teams cannot be moved once placed. ARGH!
Richard

#2: Re: Infantry Mobility Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:52 pm
    —
Wien1938 wrote:
Very happy with the game so far (having downloaded today)!
Couple of small problems though...
1. Machinegun teams (light or heavy) seem to be immobile? Once deployed they cannot be moved.
2. Buildings mostly cannot be entered?

Have I mucked up the installation or is this a bug?
Hopefully not being foolish.
Richard

Edit:
Was using the Vetmod and the 1st unofficial update. Think these did not like one another.
Richard

Ok. It's the Vetmod. As much as I like it, it will have to go. MG-teams cannot be moved once placed. ARGH!
Richard

Hi Wien,

I know this issue. You have downloaded GJS, a fantastic mod made by fantastic moders who worked hard during years- and at the same time a so-called (inofficial) "GJS VetMod" made in 5 minutes from a famous mod hacker called Salhexe. Delete the hacked files and have pleasure with the official mod. Your MG's will move -even if I prefer to make in my mods the HMG's immobile -not the LMG's of course-.

Cheers
PJ

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1