Download Problems - Need help
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Download Problems - Need help Author: woodtip61 PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:04 am
    —
Hey all -

Need a little help. I continue to have problems once I download a zipped file. I begin the extraction of the zip file and I get a window that pops up labeled "Compressed (zipped) Folders Error" - then inside the window the error message reads "Error Reading File".

This has happed to me while trying to unzip the map packs for Utah Sector, GJS and the mod GungHo. I've tried re-downloading the zip files and I get the same message. I'm starting to think I have a setting wrong. Any thoughts to help? Rolling Eyes

Love the website!!

#2:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:38 pm
    —
What program are you using?
Google WinRAR, it's the best one.

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:50 pm
    —
Clear your cache and try again. The downloads here work guaranteed. Somehow they are getting corrupted on your end while you download them.

#4:  Author: woodtip61 PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:46 pm
    —
Mooxe and Searry,

Thanks for the replies / ideas.

Not sure on which program I'm using to extract files from zips. Not sure how to check - I assume it is the Windows XP default program.

Would like to try to clear cache - but don't know how.

Wood

#5: Still Struggling Author: woodtip61 PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:02 am
    —
I cleared cache and downloaded WinRAR. Unfortunately, I'm still struggling. I re-downloaded GungHo and Win RAR said the file is corrupted. Is there something else I should try?

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1