the fortress of sevastopol
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: the fortress of sevastopol Author: Incompetent_CommanderLocation: Portugal - Alentejo PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:02 pm
    —
what about a mod of the conquest of Sevastopol. could be fun.

#2:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:18 am
    —
What the originall charge of the Light Brigade ??.. i thought that was a mistake ???

#3: not he light brigade Author: Incompetent_CommanderLocation: Portugal - Alentejo PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:28 am
    —
?????, of course not, the battle of sevastopol by the eleventh army, Von Manstein, wwII

#4: Re: the fortress of sevastopol Author: nuggaprovst PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:19 pm
    —
Quote:
Incompetent_Commander wrote:
what about a mod of the conquest of Sevastopol. could be fun.

what about the whole crimean campaign

#5:  Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (EspaƱa) PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:48 am
    —
Hi

For being a battle, (Sebastopol), with decisive participation of the artillery, (even the one of heavy caliber) and for being in the CCV, a weapon (the artillery), impossible to control, I see very difficult, to represent, the taking of strengths, bunkers, etc., without the support of this one (the artillery).

Greetings.

#6:  Author: nuggaprovst PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
    —
Quote:
DAK_Von_Manteuffel wrote:
Hi

For being a battle, (Sebastopol), with decisive participation of the artillery, (even the one of heavy caliber) and for being in the CCV, a weapon (the artillery), impossible to control, I see very difficult, to represent, the taking of strengths, bunkers, etc., without the support of this one (the artillery).

Greetings.
Quote:
would it be possible,to get a hand on the artyplan...i mean it was a big siege battle..second.where should the mod start...there were 3 lines of defence in front of sevastopol(front,main and rear).third.i am not a modmaker,but would it be possible to get barrages like the ones from cc3

#7:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:20 pm
    —
i guess to cover sewastopol, we need 3 mods

Crimnea 1941

Kerch 1941-1942 ( this is the best operation imo)

Sewastopol 1942

Even some more maybe

Kuban 1943

Sewastopol 1944

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1