GJS 4.4 Corrupted download
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: GJS 4.4 Corrupted download Author: Dark_Avenger PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:28 pm
    —
Hello all,

I'm a new player at Close Combat 5 and I have to say it's very good. Now, I am trying to download GJS4.4 but I keep getting a corrupted .ZIP file for the PLN and the Map Pack from this website...Why? I just can't download it!!! Mad

#2:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:19 pm
    —
It might be your HDD, that is broken. Also try changing your browser to Opera or Firefox.

#3:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:28 pm
    —
Hi ;
Try to clear you temporary web file cache and your cookie then relog and retry.
It may fix your problm

#4:  Author: Dark_Avenger PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:33 pm
    —
I tried using Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and still didn't work. Tried clearing the cache....still not working...

I found the same files on a German site...downloaded them...and worked perfectly...

The problem is coming from this site... Sorry to spoil your party.

#5:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:53 am
    —
Lol

Please mate things about before to speak Smile

Look at CCS home page, on the right side you v got the "Downloads" box which show us the most downloaded file ... GJS are on the top if i dont made mistake... over 10000 time downloaded Wink
Do you see what i means? Generally this kind of error appear for :

- the file are really corrupted ( it'snt the case for this one )
- your IE, firefox ... get trouble to download files. then u can retry by simply clear you web temporary cache file and cookiee then retry Wink

I hope it's clear enought, gl

#6:  Author: Dark_Avenger PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:48 am
    —
Like I said before...I cleared my cache, cookies, temporay files etc...
I used 3 different web browsers, 4 different Unzip programs. As soon as I used others sites for download they worked. I returned and re-downloaded the files from here again just to see...still not working.

I looked at the boards and i'm not the only one with this problem here. Even if you say you have 10000 downloads... i only experienced this kind of problem with your site....obviously my comp is not the problem!

So, I don't know then. Anyway problem is solved now. GJS Rocks!

Thanks,

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1