difficulty?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#21:  Author: stapleton_cottonLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:22 pm
    —
I think the GSJ mod is far more challenging but with the original I got to the point (playing AI) when I would try to complete the Grand Campaign with less than 100 casualties. Once you know the way the AI works it´s almost impossible to get "caught out" and even tanks become easy to pick off.

#22:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:19 pm
    —
stapleton_cotton wrote:
I think the GSJ mod is far more challenging but with the original I got to the point (playing AI) when I would try to complete the Grand Campaign with less than 100 casualties. Once you know the way the AI works it´s almost impossible to get "caught out" and even tanks become easy to pick off.

Play SOC as the Germans!

Cheers
PJ

#23:  Author: bkp_mik PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:17 pm
    —
Which all brings us once again to an obvious fact - want a dificult game - play h2h. Otherwise no point in trying to obtain a challenging game.

#24:  Author: myguineapig PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:36 am
    —
WilliamTheSilent wrote:
I like to play as if the soldiers are real people.

Me too. I always try to finish the battle with less losses as possible, like in real war.

#25:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:37 pm
    —
bkp_mik wrote:
Which all brings us once again to an obvious fact - want a dificult game - play h2h. Otherwise no point in trying to obtain a challenging game.

totally agred ... IA can only be a good challenge if it got better and many,
many more units and deploy. Gimme same units as any IA mod and i ll disband
it before 15min. And that with a deploy for me around 50M² and the rest for IA.
The only way to get this IA good opponent is playing with weird units versus
IA strong units. Come and play H2H, whatvere the opponent will be it will be better than IA

#26:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:17 pm
    —
ZAPPI4 wrote:
bkp_mik wrote:

totally agred ... IA can only be a good challenge if it got better and many,
many more units and deploy. Gimme same units as any IA mod and i ll disband
it before 15min. And that with a deploy for me around 50M² and the rest for IA.
The only way to get this IA good opponent is playing with weird units versus
IA strong units. Come and play H2H, whatvere the opponent will be it will be better than IA

Just wait the launch of SDKDK and play it as yhe Axis, Zappi. You will be smashed!

Cheers
PJ

#27:  Author: flick PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:37 am
    —
What about the normal kessel mod? Is the AI still nasty?

#28:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:57 am
    —
flick wrote:
What about the normal kessel mod? Is the AI still nasty?

Hi,

Due to the amount of work on other mods, I won't have the time to personaly betatest SDK 2.0. I made the mod to be as hard as possible in theory only.

But SDKDK is under testing on my PC and those who like an agressive enemy will be happy.

Cheers
PJ

#29:  Author: flick PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:50 pm
    —
Great stuff, thanks for replying.

#30:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:05 pm
    —
WilliamTheSilent, have you tried "GJS v4.4" with Dima's "True Realism Sub Mod?". http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=246

Place both, "GJS v4.4" & Dima's "TRSM" plug-ins, into Config Manager's, plugin folder. Extract the "GJS v4.4 Map pack", into CC5's map folder.

Load up Config Manager and install "GJS", then "TRSM".

#31:  Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:24 pm
    —
how about play H2H on gamespy if you want a challange, after all it is what the game and this mod were designed for.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2