Okinawa mod not working please help!!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Okinawa mod not working please help!!! Author: ms4_90Location: Orland, California, USA, Earth PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:51 pm
    —
ok. So i downloaded the okinawa mod (which is cool) but the names were wrong for the maps. So i played it with the wrong names for the maps for a while, but then i wanted the right names. So i went to the okinawa site and down oadled the map renamer and ran it but instead of renaming all the maps it deleted all of them! I downloaded the full version that you can run all by itself of okinawa from this site. Does anyone know the answer to my problem? Thanks for your help.

#2: mm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:44 am
    —
ye keep away from okinawa until some 1 decides to redo the patch and maps

#3:  Author: MajorMacLocation: Perth Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:42 am
    —
There is an Okinawa plugin that works well until you are about seven battles into the campaign then it all falls over. I emailed the orginal autor and he said that he did not know who developed the plugin. I too am waiting for some to fix this one.

#4:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:21 am
    —
In the plugin there is 1 map that will crash when you try to play; Hill170.

Here is a link to the CSO forum where a fix was posted;

http://www.closecombat.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2996

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1