Does all mods works 2gether?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Does all mods works 2gether? Author: Glote PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:53 pm
    —
Hi,

The title says it all...
Does all mods work 2gether? I mean, if I download all the mods, would they still all work?

#2:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:20 pm
    —
To play the game H2H, you should have the same mod installed.
For switching to other mods, I highly recommend Config manager, easy tool to swap from one mod to another. Wink

#3: Re: Does all mods works 2gether? Author: Itchy PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:53 pm
    —
Glote wrote:
Hi,

The title says it all...
Does all mods work 2gether? I mean, if I download all the mods, would they still all work?

No

only one at a time would work unless you add all the little mods into one file but thats a head mess .... well it is for me after messing with the files imagine my surprised to see a AB flame thrower team armed with 105mm Smile didnt have no ammo though Sad

#4:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:45 am
    —
From my previous post...

If you don't wanna deal with uninstalling and installing different mods with the configmanager...and you have plenty of harddisk space...you can install the mods in separate directories/folders. Then you just have to rename the dirs/folders to swap between playing various mods. Wasting a lot of HD space but very practical IMO.

So you'd have something like:
D:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy
D:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy - GJS
D:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy - Stalingrad
D:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy - Karelia2

If you want to play say GJS...you'd just have to rename the directory/folder...rename the GJS directory and the regCC5 dir/folder.

D:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy -> D:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy - Reg

D:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy - GJS -> D:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy

Something like that.

Or you can also just simply click the CC5.exe from the different folders.

I prefer wasting HD space...because I sometimes run into the dreaded errors when using configmanager (still can't fix error code=5, will have to do manual install if this happens).
If you ONLY play CC and no other game...there should be enough space on your harddrive for this. Other games take/waste so much more space Smile .
Remember when you first install the mods...install them to the default D:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy...rename it after you finish installing the mod.

#5:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:44 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
Wasting a lot of HD space but very practical IMO

Mine too.

Large hard drives are not expensive any more.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1