Wich side is the hardest?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Wich side is the hardest? Author: Glote PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:19 pm
    —
HI,

I'm soon going to start a game of SDK (vs human) and I wanted to know wich side is the harderst.

Thx,

#2:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:02 pm
    —
Germans are the hardest.

#3:  Author: Glote PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:00 pm
    —
but they are defending ? Are the russians so good ?

#4:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:00 am
    —
numerical superiority, better tanks, more reinforcements, more ammo, more fuel, strategic advantage, heavy rockets support...

#5:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:37 am
    —
in other words: the germans have a problem Wink

#6:  Author: Glote PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:10 pm
    —
ok, thx. I will play the gerys. Don't miss out the Combat Reports I'm going to do (I hope, most of the time Ii forget taking screen shots...) :Cool

#7:  Author: chocoleibniz PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:30 am
    —
I am just finishing off Stalingrad and will then start SDK.

I can take a lot the German disadvantages, but what I cannot see is anyone holding out fro too long in the areas adjacent to the two airfields. The Red Army only needs to capture one map and 6 Army is doomed!

#8:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:31 pm
    —
pretty historical isnt it?

#9:  Author: Pzt Hornet PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:03 pm
    —
I'm running a H2H GC as the germans right now. I didn't use the H2H GC just the regular GC and as the germans it is tough. The biggest problem is russian artillery. Your best weapons against the russians are your AT guns but it is hard for them to survive the barrages of rockets and artillery.

I've been keeping an AAR of the campaign you can check it out here:

http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/battlehqclosecombat/index.cgi?board=aar

#10:  Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:35 pm
    —
That is one good AAR :Cool , thanks Hornet.

#11:  Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:34 pm
    —
Glote wrote:
ok, thx. I will play the gerys. Don't miss out the Combat Reports I'm going to do (I hope, most of the time Ii forget taking screen shots...) :Cool

Hey Glote, did you ever play this one out? Just curious.

#12:  Author: VonVolks PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:16 pm
    —
Pzt Hornet wrote:
I'm running a H2H GC as the germans right now. I didn't use the H2H GC just the regular GC and as the germans it is tough.

good job hornet.

what's the difference between the H2H submod and the regular GC?

We are about to start an epic GC , and I was gonna want to start with the H2H submod.

Thanks.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1