SDK Strat Map Movement
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: SDK Strat Map Movement Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:06 pm
    —
I'm in the process of creating a custom op(s) to play against Pzt_Ronson and/or Pzt_Dragoon but I recall there being some restrictions on strategic movement in SDK. One way roads and maps that share borders but no common roads to move between.

Has someone created a map that shows the movement lanes for the SDK strat map?

If so can you post it here or direct me to where I can find it. I looked through the threads here but did not come across one.

Thanks - Kevin

P.S. - if one does not exist, I may create it and post it myself but, I don't want to recreate something that already exists.

#2:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:32 pm
    —
here you go, it is online here in one of those boxes mooxe setup on the main page

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/images/stratmaps/sderkessel.jpg

#3:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:14 pm
    —
Thank you - I didn't realize that section existed on the main page with those strat maps.

Thanks - Kevin

edit - and thanks to pj or whoever made the movement map

#4:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:28 pm
    —
One-way movement on the strat map: what is the rationale for this?

#5:  Author: chocoleibniz PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:03 pm
    —
I echo Taloran's questoin: please can someone explain the rationale behind setting up a strat map with all that limited movement?

This is not a criticism at all; I'd just like toi know the historical significance or the GC significance, if there is any.

Also, for those of you who've played a GC, how is it best to use the strat map's limited movement to aid your defence, as the Germans?

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1