AVF mgs
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

#1: AVF mgs Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:00 am
    —
IT looks like you remove MGs on a few AFV what would be the reason for this?

Tiger!

#2:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:32 am
    —
example plz Smile

#3:  Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:44 pm
    —
Dima wrote:
example plz Smile

1. stug3 G had an mg34 with 600 rounds. only early ones with short 24/75mm ausf A may not have an MG

2.Marder 3 it may be in some cases there was no MG with Marder 3 it may depend on the gun used russian 76mm or german 75mm.

#4:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:51 pm
    —
Quote:
1. stug3 G had an mg34 with 600 rounds. only early ones with short 24/75mm ausf A may not have an MG

StuG had leMG as defence weapon for the crew (along with 1-2 MP.40) in case they will have to bail out. From September or October 1944 they have started to install coax MG then another one (remote controlled) on the top of the superstructure.

Quote:
2.Marder 3 it may be in some cases there was no MG with Marder 3 it may depend on the gun used russian 76mm or german 75mm.

Marder IIIM had le.MG as defence weapon for the crew along with other small arms. As far as Marder is invulnerable to small arms and mortars in TRSM i decided to not allow crew to fire that leMG.

Marder IIIH had bow MG.37(t).

#5:  Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:17 pm
    —
Dima wrote:
Quote:

StuG had leMG as defence weapon for the crew (along with 1-2 MP.40) in case they will have to bail out. From September or October 1944 they have started to install coax MG then another one (remote controlled) on the top of the superstructure.

Quote:

Marder IIIM had le.MG as defence weapon for the crew along with other small arms. As far as Marder is invulnerable to small arms and mortars in TRSM i decided to not allow crew to fire that leMG.

that bow mg is inside not in the open.

Tiger! Smile

tiger 380mm.jpg
 Description:
Can i have one?
 Filesize:  91.52 KB
 Viewed:  4205 Time(s)

tiger 380mm.jpg

#6:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:29 pm
    —
Quote:
that bow mg is inside not in the open.

yes but there is no Marder IIIH in TRSM, only Marder IIIM and Marder I.

#7:  Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:13 am
    —
Dima wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

can you make it the MP 40 can be fired from the marder just a question?

#8:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:19 am
    —
Quote:
can you make it the MP 40 can be fired from the marder just a question?

yes but won't do for the same reason.

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1