5 ton Mortar Team
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: 5 ton Mortar Team Author: Boggz PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:51 am
    —
Ha, I was playing Russians today in the Der Kessel Historical Campaign, and I noticed that often times my Elite Russian Assault squads (Skovyayushkaia) seem to be carrying a 5-ton mortar. The guy carrying it (usually the leader) is almost immobile. He never really gets anywhere if they ned to move and when he does gets left behind. The funniest thing is that when he moves even 5 game-feet he becomes fatigued.

Maybe there is a mis-type in the weight of his mortar? On the Team Display it appears to be only a light mortar, and that's what I assume they would use.

Just curious.

#2:  Author: yuma PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:15 pm
    —
not only that, but i have yet to ever see the mortar employed. has to be my least favorite team in what is otherwise a fantastic mod.

#3:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:27 pm
    —
i encountered it many times and it was always used against me Shocked

but that could not stop my advance into the City :Cool

#4:  Author: Boggz PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:59 am
    —
Actually I got it to have a normal weight while I was playing today.

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but suddenly the little man carrying he mortar decided he was gonna get up and run with everyone else. That team specifically managed just fine after that. All other Assault teams with mortars, however, remained stupid.

My guess is that there is just some little tiny coding mistake that is keeping him grounded.

And I have also not yet seen the mortar set up and fire.

#5:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:28 pm
    —
Boggz wrote:

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but suddenly the little man carrying he mortar decided he was gonna get up and run with everyone else. That team specifically managed just fine after that. All other Assault teams with mortars, however, remained stupid.

Had he fired off most of his ammo?

#6:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:20 am
    —
CSO_Talorgan wrote:
Boggz wrote:

Had he fired off most of his ammo?

Hi,
AFAIK, I don't think there is an issue..... I have played both with this unit and with its German counterpart (Sturmtrupp) without problems....

Maybe the light mortar man was illobile for some reason?

Cheers, and happy that you like the game

PJ

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1