Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kharkov

#1: news Author: janneman PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:19 pm
    —
Hello

is there any news on this mod?
I'm looking forward!

#2:  Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:54 pm
    —
Hi janneman, and Hi to all, I'm sorry for no update in the last four months, really busy in real life. For the truth, I must say that the second campaign testing hasn't been finished by my tester: half of second campaign has been played without crash problems, but I think that my tester will never finish it: he is busy like me.
Two considerations about the mod:
the stratmap was adapted by me for be played in a better way: the north side and southwest side of the map have been curved (curved= is still north/southwest but.. not so far about distances) intentionally because without these the stratmap would be really strange and not playable. I like original stratmaps if they have sense, but in my mod is not a good choice.
The stratmap include 16-18 map locations never reached by the russian offensive. Why? Because these offensive has been a disaster since his first days and I think is good have the possibility to re-write history reaching some offensive's objectives, but I must admit that with a better knowledge of ukranian territory and battle historical background this choice would been avoided.
The mod will be released soon, how soon depend of my free time. Just the time to check last small changements made by the testers. You can understand that don't follow your mod for some months means check it before release it: some files are lightly changed. About testing I think there aren't problems: all maps have been played almost one time.
Regards, Drizzt

#3:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:51 pm
    —
Thanks for the update, Drizzt!
Good to know that CC5 Kharkov is still on track.

#4:  Author: squadman45 PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:14 pm
    —
Dont worry, everybody have a life out of CC Wink

Waiting for some news.

#5:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:50 pm
    —
Thanks for the update

#6:  Author: Mr_Nuke PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:36 pm
    —
The new screenshots look great!

It's amazing how CC still live after all those years, and that new interesting mod ideas emerged and are in the way to become reality.

Now back to the old CC3 with DOF mod! Very Happy

#7:  Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:13 am
    —
Hi to all, I have verified the changements: they are only in adb files and they aren't so importants: for example I preferer big graphic smokes also for infantry and my tester set them to small: he assumed was an error.
Now I'm playing the operation "the Izyum salient": 4 days, few battlegroups. Just to do a quick test (at the same time I check the changements). After these I will release the mod.
Regards, Drizzt

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kharkov

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1