problems installing omaha 1.3 mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Bloody Omaha

#1: problems installing omaha 1.3 mod Author: shoulma PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:41 am
    —
when i try installing the omaha v1.3 mod using the plugin manager i get this message: "failed to copy C:/closecombat5invasionnormandy//data/ops/KG Mller to system/original because c:/closecombat5invasionnormandy//data/ops/KG Mller does not exist" and the install fails even though that file is there.

#2:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:02 am
    —
I'm just guessing on this one. Does the U in Muller have an umlaut over it? As in Müller? It may be that in the plugin install.txt it was spelled with the umlaut and the actual file is spelled without, or vice versa. It might also be that the plugin manager won't recognize special characters like an umlaut.

Just for information, you can type a u with a diaeresis (umlaut) by putting your Num Lock on.........hold down your ALT key and type 0252 on your keypad.........then release the ALT key.

Check this and see if my first theory is right. I can give you better directions for a fix then.

cheers

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Bloody Omaha

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1