GameGadget Rank Graphics
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: GameGadget Rank Graphics Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:47 am
    —
Hi, Pzjager...

I've been meaning to ask you but kept forgetting.
The German ranks during gameplay (gamegdg graphics) shows Luftwaffe ranks. Maybe you could edit them so that they show Heer ranks (a simple procedure).
I've noticed from the new pics of SoC (awesome maps!!!) that they're still Lutfwaffe ranks also...so you might want to fix them in SoC too.

Just a small graphics fix to make your amazing mod even better, my friend!

BTW, Kanowsky (AKA Pzt_Kanov) and I worked on a small edit of the soldiers uniforms colors (based on the Stalingrad mod) with more historic German feldgrau...I can send you the exe if you want to take a look at them.

#2: Re: GameGadget Rank Graphics Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:53 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
Hi, Pzjager...

I've been meaning to ask you but kept forgetting.
The German ranks during gameplay (gamegdg graphics) shows Luftwaffe ranks. Maybe you could edit them so that they show Heer ranks (a simple procedure).
I've noticed from the new pics of SoC (awesome maps!!!) that they're still Lutfwaffe ranks also...so you might want to fix them in SoC too.

Just a small graphics fix to make your amazing mod even better, my friend!

BTW, Kanowsky (AKA Pzt_Kanov) and I worked on a small edit of the soldiers uniforms colors (based on the Stalingrad mod) with more historic German feldgrau...I can send you the exe if you want to take a look at them.

Hi,

Many thanks for your information.
Of course I am interested in your files and will add them to the mod

Thanks again
PJ

#3:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:04 am
    —
No problems.

I will e-mail you the CC5.exe file when I get home from work.

#4:  Author: Sharp-shooterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:46 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
No problems.

I will e-mail you the CC5.exe file when I get home from work.

Hey, guys? And what with this change? I recently once again took mod and there are incorrect ranks continually. I still see fallschirmjager, and not wehrmacht.

#5:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:18 am
    —
I believe PJ will correct them for the next ver of SDK and SOC.
Have you got the new gamegdg file ready, PJ?

#6:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:15 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
I believe PJ will correct them for the next ver of SDK and SOC.
Have you got the new gamegdg file ready, PJ?

Hi,

Yes, I did the modifications

PJ

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1