Photos - Polemarchos opens Archive - Karelia WORLD PREMIERE
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Photos - Polemarchos opens Archive - Karelia WORLD PREMIERE Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:20 am
    —
Here my personal treasure of WW2 History (you will be the first people to see this pictures, they have never been released to public - I have the only originals) :

GFM Keitel in a JU 52 flying to Helsinki to force Finns to stay in War on German side:

GFM Keitel in Helsinki (18.8.1944) - Note that under German Army Law i now can be officially courtmartialed for publishing a picture that should only be used internally (Nur für Dienstgebrauch)

GFM Keitel in Helsinki with German mountaintroops Generals (Note Finnish Generals in Background at Helsinki airport):

Thats it, for now

Smile

Last edited by Polemarchos on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2:  Author: Gen_JackLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:08 pm
    —
Thanks Stug!

#3:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:15 pm
    —
Thanks.

#4:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:53 pm
    —
Thankyou for these historical pictures! Now when can look forward to Dec 7 2007 Smile

What is it with this date do you ask....answer, click on teaser: http://www.tali-ihantala.fi/

Cheers Mats

#5:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:50 pm
    —
Thanks for posting your photos and document Polemarchos.

Sapa, that looks like a great film. Will it have international distribution?

Degressing somewhat, I found this link while researching the Breslau-Schöngarten Flughafen.

Me-109s to Finland:

http://www.sci.fi/~fta/me-fin-1.htm

#6:  Author: rufus PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:51 pm
    —
i cant see squiat.?

#7:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:58 pm
    —
yukongold wrote:
Thanks for posting your photos and document Polemarchos.

Sapa, that looks like a great film. Will it have international distribution?

Degressing somewhat, I found this link while researching the Breslau-Schöngarten Flughafen.

Me-109s to Finland:

http://www.sci.fi/~fta/me-fin-1.htm

Sure hope it will have english subtitles for you...but i dont know. I think it will be distibuted by the Buena Vista Company.

Cheers Mats

#8:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:53 pm
    —
rufus wrote:
i cant see squiat.?

yeah pics need to be watermarked and will be set online again soon...

#9:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:39 am
    —
watermarked pics uploaded... feel free to ask question about them I can tell you as much as i know...

#10:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:50 am
    —
Tell us the story behind these pictures "Uncle Polemarchos."

Smile

#11:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:40 pm
    —
yukongold wrote:
Tell us the story behind these pictures "Uncle Polemarchos."

Smile

in fact, i saved them from being destroyed...

I had a neighbor and did some work for him like shopping and stuff, because he couldnt walk that well. He told me often about pics but never told what pics he had.. After he died, his relatives came to clean out his apartment. They threw a box of pics into the trash, sicne they didnt want them. I asked if i could take them, since i recognized Keitel and they agreed...

Pics saved they also have some value Polemarchos happy and CC-community can enjoy them also...

stay tuned will upload the rest of the high profile pictures soon

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1