wacht an rhein?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: wacht an rhein? Author: golani_2 PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:08 pm
    —
Hi everybody,
I think I played this mod before and liked it alot, but anyway, Iv'e got a new PC now so all of my old downloads are gone...

Anybody has any idea where I can download it? (and all other files releated, maps and such...) I can't find it anywhere on this site...

#2:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:43 am
    —
Isn't Wacht Am Rhein that CC4 campaign? The Ardennes Offensive? You can find it under the mods section.

#3:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:32 pm
    —
Was the CC5 Wacht am Rhein mod -http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=64 ever completed?
AFAIK Uberdave has also started a new C5 Wacht am Rhein mod- http://www.closecombat.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13412, or is this the continuation of Platoon_Michael and Pvt_Grunt mod?

I bet you guys are confused now Smile

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:22 am
    —
I dropped the idea of workin on importing CCIV into CCV years ago,actually more like months after starting it.

As for Pvt.grunt I have no idea if he continued it.

Uberdave says he's working on it but all I have seen was the announcement (no actuall screenshots or posts as to what has been done)

Wacht Am Rhein was and still is inmho the original name for TT's mod also named VETBoB

CCVAOVETBoB was Firefoxes mod that sucked (AO stood for Ardeense Offensive)

#5:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:04 pm
    —
What was the main goal to import CCIV to CCV?

Was it to help those without CCIV or maybe to allow peopel to choose battlegroup compositions better?

It its the latter.. Im happy its stalled... one of the best features with CCIV is playign with what your given!

If its for the first reason, then I can understand!

#6:  Author: golani_2 PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:00 pm
    —
O.K
so I get it that the mod wasn't released but anyway, I remember more than 1 mod od Battale of the bualge/Arddenes offensive/CCIV

#7:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:58 pm
    —
Hmmmmmm

There is a mod for CCV done by Forefox that imports CCIV into "CCV"
Check the download section,
it's probably here.

And yea it was proabably done with the intent to let others choose their own troops.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1