Vet mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Vet mods Author: golani_2 PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:03 pm
    —
Sorry for all the questions lately, but here's another one Embarassed

Vet mods...the only one I was aware exicted was of bloody omaha, I just found out acidently that there is one for GJS and I found NONE in the download section, so could you please list all the vet mods there are (that ypu know of course) and if you could add a download link that would be very nice of you... Razz

Thanks everybody..

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:15 am
    —
For a start, do a search (see control panel at the top).
Search for Keywords: vetmod
Search for Author: salhexe

This should land you a ton of vetmods by Salhexe.

One thing though, these vetmods with infantry coded as vehicles don't really work well in urban scenarios...agressive infantry but they can't enter buildings...if there are VLs inside buildings the AI just can't get to them. So if you see the AI infantry charging agressively at a VL then suddenly stop and just hang around outside buildings...now you know.

#3:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:08 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
For a start, do a search (see control panel at the top).
Search for Keywords: vetmod
Search for Author: salhexe

This should land you a ton of vetmods by Salhexe.

One thing though, these vetmods with infantry coded as vehicles don't really work well in urban scenarios...agressive infantry but they can't enter buildings...if there are VLs inside buildings the AI just can't get to them. So if you see the AI infantry charging agressively at a VL then suddenly stop and just hang around outside buildings...now you know.

Sallhexe is doing Vetmods???
Thre are just Cheatmods

PJ

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1