Reload times
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Reload times Author: Pzt Hornet PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:09 pm
    —
What is the reload time for both the truck mounted katyusha rockets and the 251 Wurfrahmen. I have searched and may have overlooked the information but so far I havn't found it.

#2: Re: Reload times Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:53 pm
    —
Pzt Hornet wrote:
What is the reload time for both the truck mounted katyusha rockets and the 251 Wurfrahmen. I have searched and may have overlooked the information but so far I havn't found it.

Hi,

They are similar, just in order for you to fire 2 times in 15 minutes provided you fire the first time quickly!
If you don't fire within 2 or 3 minutes from the beginning of the 15 minutes battle, you will only have 1 shot (6 rounds for the NbW, 12 for the KT's). It is your choice to wait or not to wait....

Cheers
PJ

#3:  Author: Boggz PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:47 pm
    —
I personally very much enjoy playing the "What-if" Winter campaign as Germans. I play in 30-minute matches so I can take my time a bit more, and I've estimated the Wurframmen's reload time at right around 9 minutes. I fire the second the Russian AT's appear or fire (usually very quick Wink) and get a second shot ready by about the 21-22 minute mark.

The Katyusha's seem to take longer. The Mk 8's go quicker than the 13's. I've put the 13's at around 12 minutes or so.

#4:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:15 am
    —
You're playing H2H? If you're playing the AI...15 min battles is the optimal setting for the AI to perform effectively. For 30 min battles the AI is usually very passive and far from aggressive IMHO.

#5:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:24 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
You're playing H2H? If you're playing the AI...15 min battles is the optimal setting for the AI to perform effectively. For 30 min battles the AI is usually very passive and far from aggressive IMHO.

Hi,

I agree with you. 15 minutes seems better against the AI. That's why I set up the kats and Nbw's like this.

Cheers
PJ

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1