"Is It Dead!?" ---- Boondock Saints.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kursk

#1: "Is It Dead!?" ---- Boondock Saints. Author: Pzt_dragoon47Location: Hayward, CA, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:02 am
    —
What happened to the production of this mod? It looked interesting till it dropped off the radar.

QUIT LIFE AND FINISH IT!

jk, but you get the idea Smile.

#2: Re: "Is It Dead!?" ---- Boondock Saints. Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:00 am
    —
Pzt_dragoon47 wrote:
What happened to the production of this mod? It looked interesting till it dropped off the radar.

QUIT LIFE AND FINISH IT!

jk, but you get the idea Smile.

As far as I know, the mod is well alive, but the developers have little time to go on.

Generally speaking, A real new CC5 mod is 2 years work. So:

1) Beginning to do a CC5 mod without knowing that goes to nothing
2) Why not make submods, for those who do not have the time (or are not loving CC enough....)
3) Everybody who comes in 10 minutes to modify a mod is NOT WELCOME.

Respect!

Cheers
PJ

#3:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:29 am
    —
Yep! 2 years of work sounds about right...and then there's the periodic time off from the mod due to other commitments outside CC Sad

#4:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:29 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
Yep! 2 years of work sounds about right...and then there's the periodic time off from the mod due to other commitments outside CC Sad

Wery true words inded!!

/Mats

#5:  Author: Pzt_dragoon47Location: Hayward, CA, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:04 am
    —
Ok, I was wondring what was happening because it is almost at it's two year anniversary of starting concept for the mod, so I got a little worried and I am anxious to play this massive tank battle. Very Happy

#6:  Author: waldgangerLocation: FRANCE PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:39 pm
    —
No, "Battle of Kursk" is not dead, it will coming soon... Wink

#7: Battle of Kursk Author: niki_nahkampf PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:46 am
    —
That`s VERY satisfying!!! I myself don`t understand a thing about modding, so I´ll be very grateful for everything that comes up and is apparently interesting...
May I make proposal though...? It has to do something with the sounds...

#8: wow Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:01 am
    —
now this mod has had me watering at the mouth like i was at hooters for years also.

I was a 5 year fan of ccIII, and love the russian mods, and testing SOC a bit now(great sub mod guys) and i see the time involved, i just wish i had the time/brains/motivation/experience to mod myself, even a map would be an accumplishment!

kursk will rock, i sincerly hope its Very similar to cc3 RR0822,with the bigger vehicles like stalingrad,and BIGGER maps, but again like cc3, my all time favourite map was Kursk 1,great town fighting, will hills to gun site, trees to hide, and room for tank engagments, and blds for infantry fights!oh the joys!

BUT i left cc3 years ago, the linier GC was shite.

now i wait in pool of my own drool,just like at 'hooters'...

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kursk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1