Meuse Mod not working
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Meuse Mod not working Author: ms4_90Location: Orland, California, USA, Earth PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:53 pm
    —
I just downloaded the meuse mod and it was all downloaded ok. then when i try to install the plug-in it says something about cannot install because a pkp file already exists. So i delete it and try to install it again and it is a different .pkp file. Should i just go through the whole file deleting all the .pkp files or what? Confused

#2:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:57 pm
    —
Based on the .pkp files still being in the game directory an uninstall failed.

You need to uninstall CC5 as it is very tough to figure out and correct a plugin error.

After you uninstall make sure you delete all folders and files with the exception of maps folders so you don't loose all maps that you have downloaded. A lot of install/uninstall programs will leave files in a game directory thinking they are saved games or something else the person added.

Patch CC5 to 5.01.

After that it should install fine....

#3:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:27 am
    —
Hi this is ms4_90 but with a different name because my old one wont work Sad . thanks for your help it is appreciated.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1