CCMT 1940-1944WWII mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: CCMT 1940-1944WWII mod Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:57 am
    —
I had pleasure in announcing to them (because I did not know nothing from CSO mod) that there me is a new mod in the community, its name is Close Combat Marines Tactics WWII, a easy name for a easy mod, it only will change marine and opposing forces by American/British and German forces with their correct teams, weapons, vehicles, sounds, voice and graphics from all the war.

By the moment the mod is complete on a 75% probably and I only must change screen graphics, correct somethings and probably add some teams more.

I must say thanks to CCMT creators by the CCMT Data Workbook, this tool is fantastic, with it a blind can make a mod.

#2:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:12 pm
    —
Good notices! Wink
Congratulations Firefox!

#3:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:22 pm
    —
Right on man. Can't wait Smile

#4: Re: CCMT 1940-1944WWII mod Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:59 pm
    —
Nomada_Firefox wrote:
I had pleasure in announcing to them (because I did not know nothing from CSO mod) that there me is a new mod in the community, its name is Close Combat Marines Tactics WWII, a easy name for a easy mod, it only will change marine and opposing forces by American/British and German forces with their correct teams, weapons, vehicles, sounds, voice and graphics from all the war.

By the moment the mod is complete on a 75% probably and I only must change screen graphics, correct somethings and probably add some teams more.

I must say thanks to CCMT creators by the CCMT Data Workbook, this tool is fantastic, with it a blind can make a mod.

Absolutely can't wait for the GC

#5:  Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:37 am
    —
Nomada (or other who knows),
could you please detail briefly what the CCMT data workbook is ?

Rolling Eyes

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1