few ammo
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: few ammo Author: andimaLocation: Italy PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:48 pm
    —
A question:

Why a gun (or another crewed weapon) tells "few ammo" or "saving ammo" even if it has still a big amount of ammo? Question

Thanks in advance

#2:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:52 am
    —
It's counted from his maximum ammo number, when vehicle, weapon or gun ... come to 30% of ammo, crew told you they are low in ammo

#3:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:17 pm
    —
Often the case. Though I too have had units (Guns, Tanks, Vehicles, etc...) that say they're saving ammo from the beginning of a fight when they've still got most of their ammo unused.
A good way to get them to begin firing again is to use indirect fire method to break them out of their dumb funk. Then they will direct fire again without hollering about "saving ammo".

#4: few ammo Author: andimaLocation: Italy PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:18 pm
    —
As a modder, I want speak about a problem of creating a new team that happened to me. I set all weapons, soldiers, vehicles and teams (in my mod the teams I set where about 180).
After this all my new teams work good, except 2 (one is a vehicle and the second is a crewed MMG).
These two teams tell "few ammo" from the beginning (when they have not shot once), even if they have all the ammo.
If I give the command "fire" they shot once and stop and tell again "few ammo", and so ...
I cannot understand the reason.

Please help is required from all modders ...

Thanks

#5: ammo Author: andimaLocation: Italy PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:23 pm
    —
So, you don't think there was my setting mistake in weapons, vehicles or teams?

#6: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:12 am
    —
ive read somewhere that in ur alsteams and geteams data in the far right column.think it is called unknown 9,if u change the setting to 1,then test to see if they still do it.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1