A new place to play CC?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: A new place to play CC? Author: Carnifex PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:15 pm
    —
[deleted by carnifex]

Last edited by Carnifex on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 4 times in total

#2: Re: A new place to play CC? Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:14 pm
    —
Carnifex wrote:
Hello everyone,

For any of the CC games that run with DX7 or earlier, there is a place to play online (similar to the old MSN Gaming Zone) at www.ewarzone.com . Click on my banner below for a link.

I'm new here, so I don't know where you play multi-player games. But if you don't have a regular site to play at, you should check out the eWarZone. Membership is free and there are no ads.

Once you log into WarZone, you would want to enter the "Other Games" room. Anyone requiring help can contact the room administrators Golden Knight and Adnak1.

Carnifex

Hi,

I am personaly a non H2H player, but I believe that everybody can appreciate your efforts -and must do it-.

I will try to connect in the next coming days...

Thanks for all

PJ

#3:  Author: GS_v_WitzlebenLocation: Spessart / Germany PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:46 am
    —
Hi,

there exist already 2 options, Gamespy for cc3 and 5 and BattleHQ probably similar to yours.

It wouldn´t be good to divide the h2h players in different lobbies.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1