RYANS Just celebrated 11 years,can u beat the post?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: RYANS Just celebrated 11 years,can u beat the post? Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:58 am
    —
go to ryans forums at:http://www.ryanross.net/cc/

>SITE COMMENTS

go to post "Old timers sign off here! december post!" in .Sign in now,just reply that ur alive! email old timers like ron,david(from the grave?)ross(yeah i know ur there, but lately?)and beat these forum trolls we seem to attract.

please reminess about old times, those who have 'moved on' from CC and why, when the revolution comes, they should be SHOT FIRST!

CAN U BE THE FIRST POSTED FOR DECEMBER? its been heated contest last 3 months, me and QM both posted at 00:00 time for november, who will post and WIN EVERLASTING GLORY for december? the big one is coming boys, 08!!! get in early! (not to early mooxe)

this old site is one of the first for CC, and still, clicks by...bring er back to life!she celebrated 11 years on the 11th of november, we let it slip by without barely noticing, SHAME ON US ALL!

um, er...thats it i think, dam seaguls...burp..

tack

#2: Re: RYANS Just celebrated 11 years,can u beat the post? Author: Joe98 PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:40 pm
    —
The forum has been down for some months.

Anybody hear anything?

-

#3: Re: RYANS Just celebrated 11 years,can u beat the post? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:18 am
    —
Do not visit ryans, its got a virus that tried to install via browser.

#4: Re: RYANS Just celebrated 11 years,can u beat the post? Author: yuma PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:13 pm
    —
it might be best to remove the link from the drop down menu of close combat sites at the top of the pages

#5: Re: RYANS Just celebrated 11 years,can u beat the post? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:48 am
    —
NEW WARNING::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Do not visit ryans, its got a Trojan that tried to install via browser.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1