Error
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kharkov

#1: Error Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:59 am
    —
Hi,

after the install of kharkov i have this errormessage at the startup from kharkov and SDK

"the application directory is read only. please change the attributes before running close combat"

the original CC5 starts without this error!

what can i do to fix this error? Sad

#2:  Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    —
Hi wittmann, you have a mod installed on the org folder? Have you installed CC5 org (that works) before, or after you have the problem?

"Read only": try to go at the property of the main folder of the mod chicking right mouse button and selecting "property", then switch off "read only", choose to apply these also to sub-folders (apply, and than click ok). Try to see if now the mod works.
If not works, try to uninstall org CC5 and delete org folders remaining, than re-install CC5 (and patch), and re-install kharkov mod on it.
More in general: when more than a mod is involved in errors, 99% of times is a "main installation problem", it can involve two mods, three mods, all mods (the situations can be very various, it happens also to me one or two times in past)

I hope can help you.

Regards, Drizzt

#3:  Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:40 pm
    —
Hi Drizzt,

I have this problem with SDK, Kharkov AND the new cc - modern tactics but I can start the original CC5 Wink
No file in the folder has read only Sad but i can´t start a mod Sad

I have this problem first time after the new install from cc5 for the kharkov mod Sad

#4:  Author: Wittmann44 PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:02 pm
    —
OK i have the answer of for this error

I have changed the icon of the CC folder Wink
After that you can´t start CC. Without a new icon CC has no problems Wink

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kharkov

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1