Working on version 1.1
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kharkov

#41: Re: Working on version 1.1 Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:16 am
    —
Hi tripwire, I’m sorry for the delay, but the various deep works done on mod Data have obliged me to postpone CC5 version because to correct two Data (CC5 and TLD) have no sense for me (extra useless work in my opinion).  So, I await that TLD Data it’s very stable and then I will convert it for CC5 version: this will happens with TLD 2.2 version and it means that CC5 1.2 version will be ready in no more than 2-3 weeks from now.

Drizzt

#42: Re: Working on version 1.1 Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:26 pm
    —
Drizzt, the work you are doing is well worth the wait.  I have been following the discussions of the updates you've been doing.  So much interesting infos and insight into the battles and the 'workings' of Close Combat.  Thanks, friend!

#43: Re: Working on version 1.1 Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:40 pm
    —
Thanks Tripwire and don't worry about CC5 version: I think to release it next weekend (with the TLD patch v 2.2).

Drizzt

#44: Re: Working on version 1.1 Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:30 am
    —
tripwire wrote (View Post):
Looking forwards to it, Drizzt.  Wish I had TLD.

He ported it for WAR also if you have it in the mod DL. It's how I played it.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kharkov

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3