Christmas
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

#1: Christmas Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:48 pm
    —
Hi to you all,

I won't have tomorow any time to connect to our favorite site and wish you all the best Christmas I would like.
Anyway, to all of you, all my best wishes, for your family, relatives....
Christmas is our feast, for sure, but is, more importantly, our aim. Our civilisation. Let's never forget it, folks.

SOC will be hopefully available on January 10th, for the Orthodox Catholic New year or so. It will be my Christmas gift to all of you.

I am also working on SDK v2.0 with a "Die Kampfgruppe" Submod, which will really update SDK to SOC and terminate my contribution to CC.

All the best for all of you

Panzerjäger

#2:  Author: Vman PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:58 pm
    —
A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to you as well, pzjager.

#3:  Author: 7A_WeeFunkLocation: Sweden West Coast PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:10 pm
    —
God Jul, Merry Christmas and happy new year to you pzjager and all other folks of this community!

#4:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:31 am
    —
Merry Christmas to you Jager and to the rest of the community, and also a thought for all those having Christmas who are currently serving overseas under the gun so to speak, i wish war could take a holiday too.. a permenent one..

#5:  Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (España) PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:03 am
    —
Exclamation Merry Christmas to all Exclamation

Exclamation Feliz Navidad Exclamation

#6: g'day Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:44 am
    —
yes patiently awaiting release jan 10th!

merry christmas from this heathen! on a day christians stole most of the heathen traditions! Rolling Eyes

burp...

#7: Re: Christmas Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:14 pm
    —
pzjager wrote:

SOC will be hopefully available on January 10th, for the Orthodox Catholic New year or so. It will be my Christmas gift to all of you.

I am also working on SDK v2.0 with a "Die Kampfgruppe" Submod, which will really update SDK to SOC and terminate my contribution to CC.

All the best for all of you

Panzerjäger

Hi,

Contrary to what i thought, I have some time to wish you again all my best regards.

For those who are waiting for SOC and the rest, I am very happy to announce you that this morning 3 new maps have been perfectly coded for the AI you are waiting for.

Once again, merry Christmas for all of you.

Cheers
Frederic

#8:  Author: mochohoLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:27 pm
    —
Pzjager, Merry Christmas to you and your family and also to all the CC comunity...

#9:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:40 pm
    —
Merry Christmas to you all CC'er and well, for all none CC'er too Smile

#10:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:01 pm
    —
Merry christmas

ΚΑΛΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΑ (Greek)

Frohe Weihnachten (German)

Feliz Navidad (Castellano/Spanish)

Diem natalem Iesu Christi (Latin)

1001010101110001010110101 (binary code)

To all others as well
Polemarchos

#11:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:23 pm
    —
Merry Christmas to all. I have the entire week off from work and plan on playing games with my kids, building lego ships, and getting in some time on CC.

#12:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:45 pm
    —
I looked for a thread in the Mess, but it seems the Christmas thread has been located in the SOC forum Rolling Eyes As good a place as any I guess Wink

It's boxing day here now, the fridge is full of half eaten food, I'm at least 2 kilo heavier and half a Lego crane has gone up the vacuum cleaner! All's well - Merry Christmas Smile

#13:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:09 pm
    —
Merry Christmas guys!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1