Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#21:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:55 pm
    —
Therion wrote:

That's simple - CCIV has less bugs and doesn't allow changing enemy battlegroups in campaign and gives preset units and CCMT has superior tactical gameplay and on some maps better graphics - also it doesn't try to be a strategic and tactical game at the same time.

Some say CCMT was a simulator that tryed to be a commercial game, but then all don’t agree, some say CCMT is a mod of CCM..

I don’t know, the only thing I know, is that on my computer the words "superior & better" is not compatible with CCMT.

And about CCIV, you mean you and the other 5 people? who still play it?

#22:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:09 pm
    —
AT_Stalky wrote:
I don’t know, the only thing I know, is that on my computer the words "superior & better" is not compatible with CCMT.

Well, I just played CCV and I clearly see that it's gameplay, especially the pathfinding of vehicles is inferior and annoying. And the campaign system is moronic and unrealistic.

AT_Stalky wrote:
And about CCIV, you mean you and the other 5 people? who still play it?

What it has to do with the topic?

#23:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:28 pm
    —
Therion wrote:
the campaign system is moronic and unrealistic

... but a lot better than nothing.

In fact, can you name a game from the more serious end of the market with a better campaign system?

#24:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:29 pm
    —
Therion wrote:

What it has to do with the topic?

That’s right, stay on the topic. The topic is: "Tactics: AT guns + tanks"

It’s about a complain about crappy COI AI, and how to use guns.
If one get tired of crappy COI AI, then one has 2 options, a) pray for a patch that fix it, or b) more realistically one may play H2H.

If it’s, a) don’t bother to read more of this post, start pray.
If it's, b) continue:

The reallety is that nobody play COI H2H, right, nor CCMT or CCIV Head2Head, right?
And the only realistic option one has to play CC H2H, would be to play CC5 as it has a living online H2H community,

Some would argue that the reason for CC5's strength and success , maybe that it is just simply the best? (we talk majorety) Wonder how many argue that CCIV or CCMT is the best? But you see it doesn’t matter. The consumers is always right.

PS: notice the so importent "s", and forgive me for use "is" when it may be right to use "are"?? as in many?

#25:  Author: SchwimmwagenLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:03 pm
    —
Quote:

Wonder how many argue that CCIV or CCMT is the best?

What does the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy have to do with this?

#26:  Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:09 pm
    —
Oops...

#27:  Author: nihl18 PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 pm
    —
if possible , before the battle starts, deploy AT guns inside a house/bunker,etc. way back from the front line , yet with a good view of the frontline, and issue the ambush/defend command , best to get off flank shots at tanks, unless its a heavy flak cannon.

I wish someone would remake CC5 compatible with windows XP/vista ,I miss it so much

#28:  Author: si_geena PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:25 am
    —
With a fully experienced gunner, without suppression, shooting a non-moving target, the chances to hit a target is 90% at Point Blank range, and 48% at Close range, 17% at Medium and 2% at Long.

Do consider this before firing off the first shot at Long range. It's pointless. Just about everything that we train soldiers not to do.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2