Just some thanks
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Just some thanks Author: Mr_Nuke PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:58 pm
    —
Hi!

I'm a CC player since a friend gave me a CD with CC3 demo (one of these Cds full of demos that came with magazines), then I finally bought all CC games some months or years after!

I have no time to play online, nor to mod the game, etc, but I simply wish to thank all the modders and other persons that keep this game alive, since I'm still playing it, and new 3D games don't interest me much. Only Combat Mission attracted me like this and I only played the demos so I haven't a full idea of it's full potential. The only other games that has some interest to me are the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series, so something far away from WWII games.

One thought too: Atomic must make the rights on this game public, or at least give persmission to serious modders to modify the source code and sell the mods at decent price, to cover their expenses (maybe not passion but paying for webspaces, internet connexion, buying books, etc). That were just my two cent and it's nice to see this game still alive!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1