Night Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Night Mod Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:43 pm
    —
Is there a mod where all fights are in the dark ?

or is there a modder who would make one ? Very Happy

would be cool i guess...

#2:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:02 pm
    —
i think it would suck

#3: Night Mods Author: Antifa PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:04 pm
    —
well there are some night maps (Pegasus Night) but I think they are rather hard on the eyes. A night serious Night-Mod would involve a massive change to the game engine because you would need in-game light sources, like head lights, search lights, flares, etc. It might be something to suggest to the Red Phoenix developers. (but it would be rather complicated because of the way the CC Maps are set up, you would have make basically at least two of each to have one that's light and one that's dark and if you wanted to do varying shades of light and darkness, you would have to make a map for each. I don't think it's really feasible at all.

#4:  Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:22 pm
    —
There is a Night sub mod for WF. You can find it at the CSO download section. There are as Antifa mentioned a few maps for this.. Offhand I believe its 4-8.

BUT THIS IS FOR CC3!!!

Now the base change was done int he element file, so it wouldnt be hard at all to make this for CC5, since all your have to do is in fact modify CC5s elelments & take the BGM's of the maps for CC5 & simply usisng the contrast/brightness level of any TGA capatable drawing program darken it to simulate night.

Antifa is right, that the current CC3 night maps are a touch dark. But I think vs another human, youd both be fighting with the same difficulty in reading the map.. so it could be interesting. Hell.. perhaps Ill make my first CC5 mod a night mod.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1