Changing MG's and MP's - anyone could help?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Changing MG's and MP's - anyone could help? Author: KGPeiperLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:21 am
    —
Hello Guys!

Lately, I've been messing up Very Happy with adb Data of CC5 via Qclone and I know that I need to change (I remember that I read about it somewhere but I forget where was it Sad ) last line in Soldiers.adb if I made any changes in numbers of ammo. Could anyone remind me how to count that last line?

And a second thought:
I was wondering how to make MG's and MP's more leathal? It seems that MG's and MP's useing only 'dagger' type of fire. Is it possible to make them rather 'spray' bullets in particular direction? In this case do changing "Blast Radius AP" or "Blast Rating AP" line's could do the job?

Thanks in advance for any replay's
Cheers

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:48 am
    —
I suggest you download and study the CC5 Workbooks...try searching the CCS and CSO forums.

#3:  Author: KGPeiperLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:48 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
I suggest you download and study the CC5 Workbooks...try searching the CCS and CSO forums.

then there is lots of research in front of me... and CSO site seems to be closed Sad

#4:  Author: KGPeiperLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:59 pm
    —
KGPeiper wrote:

and CSO site seems to be closed Sad

CSO site works fine already. Probably they've got some temporary problems Wink

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1