Germans sneak faster
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Germans sneak faster Author: Treeburst PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:44 am
    —
Is it just my impression, or do German Pzgrenadiers sneak much faster than allied AB troops? I got overrun by sneaking jerries moving faster in sneak than my troops moved in 'move'. Maybe it's because the occupying forces know the terrain better, but I thought sneaking was sneaking.

#2: coding Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:18 pm
    —
any mod maker will tell ya this, its the weight coding.

fastest men: bailed tank crew, wearing light uniforms and pistols usually.

slowest men: hmg/zook/gun carriers. if u had some 60 lbs on yer shoulder???

graniders maybe also higher moral,better strength,lighter weapon loads.

mooxe tought me something very valuable in last tourney ill never forget. recon units are like 20% faster then standard infantry. he outpaced me as gerry and allies to vl's i was buggered how at the time, as inf seemed to carry similar weapons,but more men travel slower also.

#3:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:40 pm
    —
Like u said Tack, how do you will move with many libs on your shoulders...

When u move units, open the F7 info ( to get the units crew details) ans see how soldier are moving. Mainly, the men with the bren will move slower, and sometime this bren or Mg crew is the officier of the units. In this case your units will move toward, when the officer will lost contact with the rest of the unit, all the units will move back to get back contact with the officer before moving back toward all together.
That's means than if your officer will get the men with the most of libs in equipêment, all the units will move very, very slower than another one bigger but with less libs equipments

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1