Major Glitch
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

#1: Major Glitch Author: Boggz PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:00 am
    —
Russian GC: Sub-mod installed.

Orlovka - Russian 431 Engineers Rgt. BG has 50% of it's units as strange groups that have no name and are armed with a Sdkfz 232 cannon, a Panzer mg34, and 10 Russian rifles. The game crashes while loading the map.

I'd be happy to include a screenshot if someone can tell me a way to do so.

Thanks!

#2:  Author: Dauphin PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:43 pm
    —
use the Print screen button ( on your keyboard) and then use the program paint and paste the image. Save the file and voilĂ 

#3:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:29 am
    —
Better yet...use the Ultima Online Screenshot Utility.
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=3325

#4:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:37 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
Better yet...use the Ultima Online Screenshot Utility

Why is it better?

#5:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:04 am
    —
CSO_Talorgan wrote:
squadleader_id wrote:
Better yet...use the Ultima Online Screenshot Utility

Why is it better?

Why? It's no comparison to taking manual print-scrn and pasting it to paint like suggested earlier Very Happy
With UOSU you can take screenshots within the game while playing...the programs automatically saves the screenshot files...just play normaly and hit the assigned capture key as many times as you like...after the battle...enjoy the screenshot gallery Wink
For CC screenshots, I prefer UOSU to Fraps.

#6:  Author: sharky4u PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:54 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
Better yet...use the Ultima Online Screenshot Utility.
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=3325  

You are right it is better, i just downloaded it and it is such a simple yet helpful bit of kit.

Thanks

Sharky

#7:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:46 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
With UOSU you can take screenshots within the game while playing...the programs automatically saves the screenshot files...just play normaly and hit the assigned capture key as many times as you like...after the battle...enjoy the screenshot gallery

Hadn't appreciated this. I'll need to give it a go.

Idea

#8: Re: Major Glitch Author: narg PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:24 am
    —
Boggz wrote:
Russian GC: Sub-mod installed.

Orlovka - Russian 431 Engineers Rgt. BG has 50% of it's units as strange groups that have no name and are armed with a Sdkfz 232 cannon, a Panzer mg34, and 10 Russian rifles. The game crashes while loading the map.

I'd be happy to include a screenshot if someone can tell me a way to do so.

Thanks!

The same issue with mods. If you are using Windows Vista, then, probably, you have to clear your
C:\Users\<your_account_here>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy\

Before clearing this folder, make sure, that you saved your game/safe/ folder

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1