Unable to open?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Unable to open? Author: Pzt_RasalomLocation: Brisbane, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:15 pm
    —
Hey all.

Got an issue. in certain mods(GJS, ABTF), go to load grand campaign in game and spits out "unable to open C:\........\maps\hill112s.btd" for example.

What is this crap? Confused
unpacked maps to right location and manually unpacked mod to packages folder. re-unpack of maps doesnt eleviate the problem either.

Need help. Crying or Very sad miss playing gjs and abtf

#2:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:45 am
    —
*Unable to open* Basicly means the PC cannot find this File(because its missing) or it is corrupted(but i doubt its corrupted). Look in your maps folder,and see if you have a file named Hill112 btd,if its not thier,you need to find it and add it to your maps folder.

Also if your playing GCs and have a GC for each mod,make sure your choosing the right GC to go with that mod(all your GCs from each mod will show up under the *saved* window,and if for example you are playing GJS,and you happen to click the saved GC from ABTF,you will also get errors like this.

#3:  Author: Pzt_RasalomLocation: Brisbane, Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:46 pm
    —
thanks for that Very Happy

#4: I have the same problem with Ebro mod... Author: ArmegaLocation: Italy PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:55 pm
    —
...and still no solutions. It's strange, it's the only mod giving me this trouble.
I checked the maps, reinstalled everything, but nothing... Embarassed

#5:  Author: Pzt_RasalomLocation: Brisbane, Australia PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:53 am
    —
no. i got the solution. thru winrar, manually unpack the file that was missing. in this case, hill112s.btd.
and problem solved.
:Cool

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1