Need to register after downloading CC2? :S
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Need to register after downloading CC2? :S Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:02 am
    —
Hey guys.

I've lost my CC3:RF cd so my friend had CC2 so I downloaded it and I didn't register it online after I installed it. Do I have to, to be able to play the game? I don't ever remembering registering my Russian Front one before Sad
Thanks a bunch

Last edited by iloveclosecombat on Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total

#2:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:42 am
    —
If you have downloaded Close Combat 2 and installed it, I'd say you are in breach of copyright.

Penalties can be high,

i even think this site logs your IP address

enjoy

#3:  Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:46 am
    —
What the hell? Now I'm trouble because my friend gave me his game because I lost mine? Fucking hell, my life never stops being a fucking shit hole I mean it. Mad
And when I had my CC3:RF cd I didn't register it online. It says Register or Play the game and I went straight to playing my game. So now they hunt me down using my IP, well then my ISP and I and the company we'll be having a talk soon for not registering something. Plus I was fucking 12 years old back in 99 when the game came out so I wasn't exactly computer saavy. Christ now my family's going to be slapped with a lawsuit.
Why did you say enjoy? What am I supposed to enjoy? Fucking up my family's life because of a computer game? Yeah danke mein freund

#4:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:22 am
    —
Your family will be well looked after while you're in the slammer.

they will probably visit every second weekend.

#5:  Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:53 am
    —
Can you tell me exactly what I did wrong?

#6:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:18 am
    —
No point in playing innocent.

It just won't wash!!

#7:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:01 am
    —
Schreck, you are just plain evil Laughing

#8:  Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:15 pm
    —
Last time I checked borrowing a friends game isn't illegal, so as soon as you tell me what copyrights I've breached I will get the mods and the administrator above the mods and I'll get a hold of Atomic Games and your IP and we can go all through the legal court if you're serious. But I don't see what I did wrong, I'm not being innocent, but you're not being truthful about telling me what I did wrong.

#9:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:27 pm
    —
Dude, relax, he's pulling your leg.

I have never registered any of my CC games though I do own them all.

#10:  Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:32 pm
    —
Pzt_Kevin_dtn wrote:
Dude, relax, he's pulling your leg.

I have never registered any of my CC games though I do own them all.

Thank you! Thats all I was asking from the beginning was whether I could play them still if I didn't register them.
And are you sure he's pulling my leg because I don't want to go to jail for playing a friends game?

*and the reason why I borrowed his game was because I lost my CC3 when I moved.

#11:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:07 pm
    —
Sharing is good. Sharing is practically the only way to get a hold of the original series these days. If you can get a copy of the original series one way or the other then good for you, most people cant. For everyone else reading, feel free to post how you got yourself a copy so that others may learn from it.

#12:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:57 pm
    —
CC2 - retail purchase
CC3 - retail purchase
Cc4- retail purchase
Cc5 - Torrent download as unavailable for purchase, replaced with a retail purchase from the USA sent by a friend

CC - Cross of iron - made myself
CCMT - made myself

#13:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:43 pm
    —
So your post was not a joke at all was it?

#14:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:11 pm
    —
schrecken wrote:
CC2 - retail purchase
CC3 - retail purchase
Cc4- retail purchase
Cc5 - Torrent download as unavailable for purchase, replaced with a retail purchase from the USA sent by a friend

CC - Cross of iron - made myself
CCMT - made myself

You mean to tell us that you didn't 'retail purchase' your own product?
Shame on you, Shreckie! Very Happy Rolling Eyes

#15:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:38 am
    —
schrecken wrote:
No point in playing innocent.

It just won't wash!!

LMHO!

Laughing

#16:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:53 am
    —
Continuing the habists from CSO are we?

#17:  Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:11 pm
    —
AT_Stalky wrote:
Continuing the habists from CSO are we?

What do you mean?

#18: Registering CC2 Bridge Too Far Author: Wadeyboy PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:21 am
    —
You can download the complete game from CNET for free and totally legal. I don't know how CNET managed it but they are a reputable site and they would have cleared it legally before offering it for download.

#19:  Author: Wadeyboy PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:43 am
    —
You can download CC2 A Bridge Too Far quite legally and for free from CNet. They are a very reputable site and wouldn't break the law by letting you download cracked games. They would have cleared the legalities before offering it for download. So get downloading!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1